TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SERVICE AS OF OCT 2021
Your appointments are very important to us. They are reserved especially for you. We understand that sometimes schedule adjustments are necessary, however we require a 24 hour cancellation notice.We confirm all appointments via text, email, or phone call and send out appointment reminders based on your preference. You may opt out at anytime.Any late arrival will shorten your appointment time and will not be made up by running into the next client’s scheduled appointment.
We recommend scheduling your next appointment reservation before you leave the salon or making your appointment to ensure you receive the best date and time for your services. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to yourreservation in preparation for your pet’s service. You will be asked to provide a major credit card to guarantee your reservation. All credit cards are safe and secure in our system. You are only charged in accordance to our cancellation/no show policy. Our system complies with current data protection regulations.
CANCELLATIONS/NO SHOW POLICY
Every appointment is specially reserved for your furry family member As a courtesy to PETicures , our staff, and our waiting clients, we require a 24-hour advance cancellation notice.
• No Show #1: We are sad you missed your appointment. PETicures was unable to fill your reservation on short notice, you will be charged 50% of your reserved services.
• No-Show #2: We miss you! You will be charged 50% of your reserved services. As a ‘Repeat No-Show”, you are welcome to schedule“Same-Day Reservations” directly with our Front Desk Staff over the phone.Sadly, we can no longer accept your reservations in advance.
• Late Cancelation* or Reschedule #1: If you cancel or reschedule with less than 24 hours’ notice, we may extend you grace as we understand things happen.
• LATE CANCELLATION OR RESCHEDULE #2: *Any cancellation or rescheduling that follows less than 24 hours prior to your appointment will be charged 50% of your service/s reserved.Please understand that when you forget or cancel your reservation without providing enough notice, we miss the opportunity to fill that appointment time and guests on our waiting list miss the opportunity to receive services. Since the services are reserved personally for your pet, a fee will apply. We appreciate your understanding of our Cancellation Courtesy.
GRACE & EXCEPTIONS
We understand that accidents happen, people get sick and emergencies occur. We will do our best to accommodate these rare occasions with grace. Our salon software does record these occurrences. Our goal is to protect and serve our guests and our team. Thank you for understanding.
Gift Cards may be purchased:• At our Front Desk, gift wrapped for your presentation.• Online on our website. You can pay and print a variety of celebrations, holidays and birthday themes. A service fee will apply.• In any dollar denomination.• For any service or combination of services.• All Gift Cards never expire.• All Gift Cards are not refundable.PETicures is not responsible for lost or stolen cards or online printed certificates. They must be presented at the time of the service.
Service: If you are dissatisfied with a service you have received, we are happy to provide you with the opportunity to return to the salon for us to correct the service. Service corrections are scheduled exactlylike regular appointments. The only qualification that we make in providing service correction is that you call to schedule this service correction within 7 days of the original service and that the service correction be scheduled with the same groomer who provided the original service. However, in the case that the original groomer has no time available, or if you feel that the groomer is unable to provide the service, an exception may be made and theservice correction may be scheduled with another groomer. There will be an adjusted charge for a redo if the guest requests a different “Look” or service than was originally requested for your pet. Home Care Retail: We take great pride in our quality products.If for any reason you are dissatisfied with a product purchase, we will assist you with a prompt exchange or refund within 30 days of purchase for Pet Care Grooming Products.
CHOOSING A NEW GROOMER
We realize that you may want to switch to a different Service Provider based on a variety of reasons – schedules, prices, or sometimes just to get a different perspective. Please feel free to ask us for a referral to another in-house Groomer. All of our Groomers are highly trained and very supportive of one another. We keep detailed records of your pet’s service history and visible wellness. All of our Groomers have equal access to your service information. We are an “Advanced Teaching Grooming Salon” and are very proud to have our own in house Groomer Associate Training program. We select only the best and the brightest Grooming candidates. ALL of our Groomers have received their training from “The Dog Father” and founder Joey Villani. This ensures quality services and our high service standards for your four legged family member, no matter who you see, to which you have grown accustomed.
POLICY TO PROTECT OUR GUESTS
Did you know we have a Waiting List for our Guests trying to get into our Grooming Salon for services? Our software system alerts a Guest via text messaging on our WaitList when someone cancels and an appointment becomes available. The guest has 30 minutes to respond if they wish to take this upcoming appointment or not. We understand that life happens and you may need to change or cancel your pet’s appointment. We appreciate if you could provide a 48-hour notice when you need to cancel or move your appointment, which will then provide the opportunity for another Guest in waiting. Thank you.
POLICY TO PROTECT OUR SERVICE PROVIDERS
Did you know in our profession, most Pet Groomers, earn their living by Commission? They do not receive an hourly wage; their income comes directly from serving our furry guests. When a guest does not show or cancels an appointment on short notice, they do not have time to contact any of the guests on our waiting list looking to receive grooming services.
METHOD OF PAYMENT
We accept major credit cards: Master Card, VISA, Discover, AMEX and Paypal. Your credit card is required to reserve an appointment but will not be charged unless your appointment is cancelled less than 24 hours of scheduled services. We also currently accept Checks and Cash. Cash tips are preferred but not required. Please note that your Groomer is responsible for tipping his or her “Bather” out of their own tips.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the company on a need to know basis only use information collected from individual customers. Information collected about our clients is not shared with any other organization. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers
TERMS AND CONDITIONS of this Website
Effective Date: October 24, 2021
PETicures, LLC provides the content of this website and services available on the website, http://www.peticuresgrooming.com.Our terms and conditions set forth the standards of use of our website. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this agreement, you should immediately cease all usage of this website.
2) PETicures is providing visitor(s) with information about its services along with the ability to purchase gift cards, and book appointments.
3) Visitor(s) are responsible with acquiring the necessary tools to view our website and for any fees related to this connection.
4) You will be required to create an account in order to purchase gift certificates or book online appointments.
5) Third Party Sites: Our Web site may include links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by online merchants and other third parties. You acknowledge that PETicures is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any third party site. We encourage all Visitors to review said privacy policies of third-parties’ sites for their own safety.
6) All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this Website is operational all day, every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
7) You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or of harmful purpose